Zoom Best Practices
- Disable screen-sharing for participants.
- For smaller groups and/or meetings with known participants, require a password to enter your meeting.
- For larger or public meetings, employ Zoom’s waiting room feature to dissuade opportunistic bad actors.
- Instead of posting event details publicly, have attendees register for the event ahead of time and only share the meeting details with them via email.
- Train Zoom hosts on how to quickly shut down a disrupted meeting if necessary.